Fatigue

I'm writing this post from the airport in Philadelphia, but sadly I'm not here seeing my parents. I'm waiting at the gate for my connection flight to NYC in an hour...again.


Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I'm so glad I have to opportunity to spend time with my clients in person. But this week...I'm tired. I feel torn between wedding planning, half marathon training, work, coaching and oh you know just my life. 

Lately I've found myself listing the things I'll do after the half, or after the wedding. It's time to admit, I am exhausted. I have spread myself too thin, accidentally. I really do think that once the wedding is over (that makes me sound like I'm dreading it, which I'm not) things will lighten up. I'll have (hopefully) completed the half marathon, the wedding will be over, I'll be able to take some time and BREATHE.

So what is the point of this post? Honestly, I don't know. Maybe so people will know that I get tired, too. That there are days when I don't feel like working out or eating healthy, when I just want to eat a donut and take a nap. I will tell you, I'm loving PiYo because it feels more restorative than my normal workouts, but I don't want this post to be about working out. I want it to be about honesty. There are days on my journey when I'm too tired (physically or emotionally) and I'm learning to accept that it's OK.

In fact, I'm learning to accept a lot, lately. But I'll talk about that in the future. For now, send positive vibes my way, would you? 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment