Mango Morning Shakeology Bowl

I LOVE my Shakeology in the morning. It's honestly my favorite meal of the day, and it's the fastest, too.

Usually I drink my Shakeology, but sometimes I want something thicker. On those mornings, I make a Shakeo bowl. This recipe is a favorite because it tastes so fresh and also gets me 1 cup of spinach with my breakfast!



Mango Morning Shakeology Bowl

  • 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
  • 1/2 c frozen mango
  • handful spinach (fresh or frozen from fresh)
  • 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk (I use vanilla Almond Breeze.)
  • 1 tsp chia seeds or ground flax seed 
Place all ingredients in blender and process until you reach your desired consistency. I like it pretty thick so I can eat it with a spoon. Sometimes I sprinkle granola or shredded coconut on top. 


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment