Clean Eating Meal Plan 1

Today I'm giving you a look at a typical week of clean eating dinners. We eat the leftovers for lunch the next day, and freeze anything left after that.

You'll notice that each week there is one night out. Eating clean and whole is a LIFESTYLE, and part of my life is enjoying a night out with friends or with my fiance. I try to make good choices when I eat out, but once in a while I cheat and I feel ZERO guilt over it.

Small changes are the ones that stick!

I promise I'll learn to take better photos!


Week 1
Monday: Bruschetta Chicken with whole wheat pasta and a green salad
Wednesday: Roasted pork tenderloin with roasted carrots and salad
Thursday: Night out!
Friday: Turkey Meatballs with sauce in pita bread
Saturday: Roasted tilapia with broccoli and brown rice. I roasted the tilapia with lemon and garlic in foil, yum!
Sunday: Chicken stir fry with broccoli slaw and quinoa

Week 2
Tuesday: Lemon Chicken Scallopine with whole wheat pasta and roasted green beans
Wednesday: Sweet Potato and Spinach Turkey Hash
Friday: Almond Crusted Tilapia with dijon mustard roasted broccoli
Saturday: Night out!
Sunday: Avocado Chicken Salad

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment